Contra-Indications and Safeguards:
Those with physical or complex mental health issues or a formal diagnosis should consult a medical health practitioner before engaging in this progreamme. In particular, if you have a diagnosis of cardiovascular disease, respiratory condition, high blood pressure, blood abnormalities, if you are pregnant or have ailments that can cause seizures, kindly seek advice from a healthcare provider.
This content material is not intended as a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment.
Who is this programme for:
- Anyone looking to learn how to manage their stress and anxiety with guidance from a professional;
- Anyone looking for simple and effective techniques to replenish themselves that can be applied into a busy life;
- Anyone wanting to find a sense of calmness and to manage stress through the therapeutic powers of breathwork and mindfulness;
- Anyone wanting to expand their current understanding of physiological and psychological management of stress and anxiety;
- Anyone engaged in wellness practices, personally and professionally, seeking to learn about new tools and methodologies.