Who is this programme for:
- Anyone looking to learn how to improve the quality of their sleep with guidance from professionals;
- Anyone looking for simple and effective techniques to replenish themselves that can be applied into a busy life;
- Anyone wanting to find a sense of calmness and to manage the quality of their sleep through the therapeutic powers of healthy routines, guided visualization and yin yoga;
- Anyone wanting to expand their current understanding of physiological and psychological management of sleep;
- Anyone engaged in wellness practices, personally and professionally, seeking to learn about new tools and methodologies.
Contra-Indications and Safeguards:
Those with physical or complex mental health issues or a formal diagnosis should consult a medical health practitioner before engaging in this progreamme. In particular, if you are diagnosed with cardiovascular disease, respiratory condition, high blood pressure, epilepsy, blood abnormalities, if you are pregnant or have ailments that cause seizures, kindly seek advice from a healthcare provider.
This content material is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment.