Contra-Indications and Safeguards:
Those with physical or complex mental health issues or a formal diagnosis should consult a medical health practitioner before engaging in this programme. In particular, if you are diagnosed with cardiovascular disease, respiratory condition, high blood pressure, blood abnormalities, if you are pregnant or have ailments that cause seizures, kindly seek advice from a healthcare provider.
This content material is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment.
Who is this programme for:
- Anyone looking to learn how to manage their stress and anxiety with guidance from a professional;
- Anyone looking for simple and effective techniques to replenish themselves that can be applied into a busy life;
- Anyone wanting to find a sense of calmness and to manage stress through the therapeutic powers of the mind, breathwork and mindfulness;
- Anyone wanting to expand their current understanding of physiological and psychological management of stress and anxiety;
- Anyone engaged in wellness practices, personally and professionally, seeking to learn about new tools and methodologies.